Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pirates!

Last night I went to see the new Pirates of The Caribbean. We planned to go to the 9:30 show, but when we got there at about 9:00, all the shows were filled until 11:00. So we ended up waiting in the theater for an hour and a half, but I think it was worth it. That was one of the best new movies I've seen in a long time. It was a lot funnier than the first one, but not quite as much action. In my opinion though it was better than the first. And besides Keira Knightley is pretty amazing looking throughout the movie. And of course theres the great effects and dazzling images. I would give this movie four out of five stars. If you enjoyed the first one, then go see this asap. Everything about it was very well done. I just can't wait for the next one now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home