Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bush Keepin it PG....woops!

Man, I really should be sleeping right now since I have to get up early, but... well I'm not. I recently joined The Bestest Blog of All-Time, which is really a great idea to help promote link exchanges. If any of my readers have a blog, then I highly recommend it.

Now down to a little bit of business... President Bush slipped a few explitives in on accident while in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

" Mr Bush was caught saying that a key to defusing the Middle East crisis was for "Hezbollah to stop doing this s**t". "What they need to do is get Syria to get Hizbollah to stop doing this s**t, and it's over," Bush told British Prime Minister Tony Blair at a leaders' lunch at the Group of Eight industrial countries gathering here."

This isn't the first time this has happened either, if my memory is correct. He really should probably watch his P's and Q's a little bit more. This is definitely bad publicity for him. It seems to kind of be big news in the media.

Bush needs to put a couple quarters in the cussing jar...tsk tsk

source

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my I didn't hear about that! Did you see him on the news when he was in Chicago at the museum? He sounded like an ass and managed to insult a few of the press that were there for questions....ridiculous.

7/18/2006 08:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home