Saturday, July 22, 2006

U.S. Rushes More Bombs To Israel

War is within a breath, with Israel and Lebanon exchanging missile attack, and Israel massing troops on Lebanon's border. The evacuation is still underway and by the time they finish no one will be left in Lebanon. Now the US is getting further involved in the situation not only by rushing bombs to Israel, but also by sending Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to visit Israel. She will not be visiting Lebanon however (go figure). I am sure this will do nothing to increase our popularity among the Arab nations (Does anyone else smell American flags burning). And the rest of the world isn't very pleased with our anti-cease-fire stance. While every other country voices their opinions on how this fighting must stop, the US is egging on the war.
"Hezbollah 's armed presence on Israel's border and the role of its allies, Syria and Iran — [have] to be tackled first." (before a cease-fire that is). Sounds to me like the US wants to see a fight, huh.
I, like many of you, just hope to see this conflict over as soon as possible, with minimal casualties. That however does not look like it's going to happen.

source

1 Comments:

Blogger Mistress Regina said...

Tell me, would you, is the senseless destruction and death in the Middle East what is primarily on your mind tonight?

I noted that you have an "Edit me" spot in your links. You do want to fill that with Ladies, Goddesses And Bitches...don't you.

What do you have to share with The Mistress? I am waiting for you to come and show me.

Be a dear, will you. I am waiting.

7/23/2006 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home