Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm Back...Hopefully

So I've finally gotten settled in, here at school and into the swing of things. My classes have proven to be a bit more difficult than I expected and combining them with a part-time job makes for a very busy schedule and no time for blogging. But things have calmed down a bit and I should be able to find time to make posts every so often. I can't promise regular posts, but I will do what I can. If you don't here from me for awhile I probably got stuck with extra hours from work or I'm struggling in my studies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

My friend, the best we can is all anyone can do. Good to have you back. When you get a chance, c'mon by for a visit. Have a great semester.

Cheers!

9/22/2006 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home